Power-Graphics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Power-Graphics

Fueling the Power in Graphics!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Founder]Brandon05

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brandon05
Admin
Brandon05

Male
Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-07-04

[Founder]Brandon05 Empty
PostSubject: [Founder]Brandon05   [Founder]Brandon05 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 11:43 am

About Me:
Hi everyone I am Brandon05. My real name is Brandon Kaylor. I am 17 years old. I am a Senior in High School. My favorite color.....I have none....I like them ALL. I love to design for the web and for other people online. Thats why I work for ForuMotion.com is because I enjoy taking graphic requests from others. Razz

Skills:
  • Photoshop CS3 Extended
  • phpBB3+styling for the forums
  • HTML, CSS, and a little PHP+MySQL

History:
I have been working with phpBB3 forums for around a year and a half now. I enjoy all their features and styles. Their admin interface is pure gold if you know what I mean. Over the years I have tested all of the different forum softwares and none compares in my eyes. I love you
Back to top Go down
https://powergraphics.forumakers.com
Aria

Female
Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-07-29

[Founder]Brandon05 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Founder]Brandon05   [Founder]Brandon05 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 4:23 pm

Brandon05 wrote:
History:
I have been working with phpBB3 forums for around a year and a half now. I enjoy all their features and styles. Their admin interface is pure gold if you know what I mean. Over the years I have tested all of the different forum softwares and none compares in my eyes. I love you

I have been working on forums some time too...

@ topic: Nice!
Back to top Go down

[Founder]Brandon05
Page 1 of 1