Power-Graphics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Power-Graphics

Fueling the Power in Graphics!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

cHv * A Greek Introduces..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cHv

Male
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-07-07

cHv * A Greek Introduces.. Empty
PostSubject: cHv * A Greek Introduces..   cHv * A Greek Introduces.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 2:01 pm

Greetings,

My Name is Christos Floros.
My Username as you see is : cHv , it comes from the 2 first letters of my name, Christos and the first letter of my girlfriend, Veronika.
I am of 15 Years old (2008) , my birthday is on 13/11/93 and I live in Luxembourg City, in Europe.
I am Greek , but I live in Luxembourg since I was 1 year old. I speak English, French , Greek , German and Luxembourgish

I am really happy to Power Graphics, and I would like to congratulate Brandon05 and hellboy *hellboy999* for their excellent products of art!
They are realy artists! Bravo!

Cheers,
cHv
Back to top Go down
Brandon05
Admin
Brandon05

Male
Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: cHv * A Greek Introduces..   cHv * A Greek Introduces.. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 9:04 am

Welcome to the forums cHv. I hope you enjoy your stay and also stay active here at Power Graphics. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://powergraphics.forumakers.com
cHv

Male
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: cHv * A Greek Introduces..   cHv * A Greek Introduces.. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:02 am

Hey,

Yes I will,
As long as you and Hboy make great work.
I will

Regards,
cHv
Back to top Go down
Brandon05
Admin
Brandon05

Male
Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: cHv * A Greek Introduces..   cHv * A Greek Introduces.. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:31 am

Might as well move in to this forum lmao as thats all I come out with is great designs.
Back to top Go down
https://powergraphics.forumakers.com
Aria

Female
Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: cHv * A Greek Introduces..   cHv * A Greek Introduces.. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 2:25 pm

cHv wrote:
Greetings,

My Name is Christos Floros.
My Username as you see is : cHv , it comes from the 2 first letters of my name, Christos and the first letter of my girlfriend, Veronika.
I am of 15 Years old (2008) , my birthday is on 13/11/93 and I live in Luxembourg City, in Europe.
I am Greek , but I live in Luxembourg since I was 1 year old. I speak English, French , Greek , German and Luxembourgish

I am really happy to Power Graphics, and I would like to congratulate Brandon05 and hellboy *hellboy999* for their excellent products of art!
They are realy artists! Bravo!

Cheers,
cHv

Hello! I'm greek too... I live in a town near Athens!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cHv * A Greek Introduces..   cHv * A Greek Introduces.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cHv * A Greek Introduces..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Power-Graphics :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: