Power-Graphics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Power-Graphics

Fueling the Power in Graphics!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jarvil wants to introduce himself

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jarvil

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Jarvil wants to introduce himself Empty
PostSubject: Jarvil wants to introduce himself   Jarvil wants to introduce himself I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:07 pm

Hello all! My nickname is Jarvil but my real name is Ville. I live in Finland (N-Europe you know) and I'm currently 16 years old. I have just finished my first year at local high school and waiting for the second one which starts in August.

Photography and Photoshop are the "main hobbys" for me. I have used Photoshop since 2005 and have learned quite a few tricks but there's still more to learn. Photoshooting I started a couple of years ago and I bought my first "real" camera about a year ago. Now I'm unofficially the official photographer in my school and I also work as a freelance photographer / reporter in the local newspaper.

But that's about it.
Back to top Go down
Dragon

Dragon

Male
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Jarvil wants to introduce himself   Jarvil wants to introduce himself I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 7:11 pm

welcome, if i may say, i'm new also here Razz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.vic-team.co.nr
Aria

Female
Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Jarvil wants to introduce himself   Jarvil wants to introduce himself I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 4:18 pm

Jarvil wrote:
Photography and Photoshop are the "main hobbys" for me. I have used Photoshop since 2005 and have learned quite a few tricks but there's still more to learn. Photoshooting I started a couple of years ago and I bought my first "real" camera about a year ago. Now I'm unofficially the official photographer in my school and I also work as a freelance photographer / reporter in the local newspaper.
I woud like to be a photographer/reporter!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jarvil wants to introduce himself   Jarvil wants to introduce himself I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jarvil wants to introduce himself
Page 1 of 1